Saturday 14 June 2008

Fathers Day


Happy Farters Day Dad!!!!!

Well, what can I say to the greatest dad in the whole world?  I know we all think our dads are amazing but mine really is.  He has always been their for us and always making us laugh.  When ever I think of you dad you make me smile, the little daft things you do and say, the little comments we make that only we know what they mean "K...L...ASHED & SLOPS!!" it makes us feel close to you and we love you for it.  I used to love having you all to myself when I was younger and I felt so proud when we went somewhere together, whether that was watching you work and being amazed that no matter what the problem, my dad could fix it, or even just walking to the shops and being able to have an in depth conversation with you and feeling like an adult.  If I ever made anything at school it would always be with you in mind.  I am always thinking of you and missing you dearly.  Happy Farters Day Dad, Hope you have a lovely day, sorry I can't be with you on your special day.  Love you lots dad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx