Saturday 2 August 2008

Speedy Mother Hooker

I have been working my fingers to the bone!! but unfortunately not in a crafty way.  I've not had anytime to do anything crafty for what seems like ages, but that's all about to change as my wonderful husband has just bought me knitting needles, a crochet needle and some bundles of wool!!! YEAH!! I'm so excited (it really doesn't take much) I've not knitted since i was 8 and I've never crocheted, mum used to crochet whenever there was a new baby on the way, anywhere in the world!!! and i used to watch in amazement as she was able to Crochet without taking her eyes off Coronation Street, the hook would move that fast i was surprised that steam wasn't coming off it.  She was one speedy mother hooker!!! So hopefully I'm destined to be one too. 

No comments: